1. Your Web site needs to me unique because sites without any styling or editing are seen as less trustworthy as opposed to well-dressed pages.
2. Creating a human network is essential to building trust among your target audience because the more people that support the product, the more trustworthy it appears.
3. Giving back to those that help you is another important component of success because it builds strong affiliations and partnerships that help both parties
4. Connect with the bloggers, current or potential customers and investors in the industry that you’re entering so that you can find out their needs and establish a relationship. Make your name known so that people know who you are when your product finally launches.
5. Respond to and respect those who comment on your product. Accept it as a way to make you more successful.
6. Remember you have to earn your success. You won’t be lucrative just because you have a good idea. It’s all about the execution and follow through.
7. Engage communities related to your product. Allow people to easily give you feedback on your product. This establishes a relationship with your audience and builds your credibility because it makes them think that you value their opinions and needs.
8. Be bold about your company’s purpose and end goal.
9. Get exposure anyway possible and with a medium that is well known to your potential customers.
10. Be gracious to your customers. Promote your supporters and customers and mention their impact publicly.